Список форумов Компания Компания "ОРИОН"
(Компьютерные игры)

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Hellforces Multiplayer

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces (forum in english)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
1stDD Cubase
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 07, 2004 2:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Hellforces Multiplayer Ответить с цитатой

Hiya,

Just wondering if Hellforces will have Multiplayer functionality and more specifically, Co-op mode.

Only asking as DoomIII states they will not have Co-op and for a large nnumber of the community (ie clans) this is an ideal mode to have so you as a clan can fight co-op against the legions of hell! :D

1stDD Cubase
Velmar
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Апр 08, 2004 10:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Hellforces Multiplayer Ответить с цитатой

[quote="1stDD Cubase"]Just wondering if Hellforces will have Multiplayer functionality and more specifically, Co-op mode.[/quote]

We were thinking about multiplayer. But Co-op mode makes some problems with video and scripts. :(

Got any thoughts how to evade this?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
lenchnikin
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 29, 2009 6:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Hellforces Multiplayer Ответить с цитатой

The multiplayer client is set to a low resolution and Im not quite sure how to change it. It appears that my single player setting do not carry over I dont know if they should and the options screen only has settings for screen name and Network speed. How do I change the resolution and other settings for the multiplayer client?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
VeresCat
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 21, 2010 1:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Hellforces Multip Ответить с цитатой

I am new to the game and have only played multiplayer once but for some reason now the game will shut down when it is trying to load the track. It was happening on multiplayer and a regular race, but now it only happens in multiplayer mode. Please let me know if there is a way to fix it.

Thanks
Killomor
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 09, 2010 8:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Hellforces Multiplayer Ответить с цитатой

Hello all,

Been playing DCS for a little while and am fairly familiar with the systems. Was thinking about taking the next step and looking for online servers hosting DCS multiplayer campaigns/missions.

Any suggestions?
Killomor
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 11, 2010 11:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Hellforces Multiplayer Ответить с цитатой

I was wondering if anyone could make or have made a burnout paradise multiplayer crack?? It is a very good game and you can free roam everywhere in multiplayer with others. When it was first released even pirated copies could go online but now that they have updated you cannot. Just wondering if any1 has any idea about how to crack it etc.

Thanks.
Lola Love
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 02, 2010 3:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Hellforces Multiplayer Ответить с цитатой

Hi there guys,

Is there any reason for the lack of Ka50 multiplayer servers? Where is the 159th server, is it still working? Why there are so many servers passworded?

So basically where one can have online fan destroying some tanks and flying with some mates?

I was a bit away but I remember that 159 was the best one

Best regards to all.
Lola Love
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 06, 2010 11:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Hellforces Multiplayer Ответить с цитатой

thanks guys

sounds like you are both offering what i am looking for. glad to hear i dont have to drop my current group that i play with for other sims.
what is the process to get hooked up - just drop by your sites and register for ts?

thanks
Lola Love
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 10, 2010 3:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Hellforces Multiplayer Ответить с цитатой

I would be very interested in the experiences of multiplayer squadrons that have both Black Shark and FC2 in multiplayer.
Current military doctrine states that attack helos do not operate unless they have air superiority cover from their own side.
This is theory, and the concept of helos operating without air superiority cover has never been tested in reality, and only on a few occasions in Red Flag exercises.
It has also not been tested in military simualtions as it is only now that military legacy sims are being linked together.
We have an opportunity to explore, and maybe re-write military doctrine before the military can do so.
Lola Love
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 11, 2010 2:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Hellforces Multiplayer Ответить с цитатой

no fix at this point.

Black Shark was intended , primarily, as a single player experieince ... in developer updates, ED have stated that further attention will be brought to the multi-player side infact the recent patch , addressed a lot of multiplayer changes.

The next time I would expect any kind of UI update is when the A10c module is brought to market this year some time we all hope , which may or may not imply an update to the multiplayer UI of BS also assuming an overlap between the two products
petrycho
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 27, 2010 11:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Hellforces Multiplayer Ответить с цитатой

Lately Ive returned to playing IL2 online. Theres no comparing the two sims. DCS is a true sim and an amazing work. But the attraction with IL2 is the ability to fly in a huge world of other players, many of whom are coordinating tactics on Teamspeak. That is a thrill. Multiplayer on DCS is usually the same experience as single player for me. Other than datalink transfers, there is nothing that ties a player to others in the world. The lack of a significant H2H element lessens further the contact with other players. Even as we noticed this early on, I thought as more players came online participation would increase. That hasnt happened. If anything, online participation has perhaps even decreased a bit since the Spring.

I have a few ideas about what is wrong. But I was wondering if anyone shared my concerns and have "user-side" as in not ED programmed ideas.

159ths "King of the Hill" is an exception but its a real technical challenge for some players.
Лемира_72
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2011 1:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Hellforces Multiplayer Ответить с цитатой

I think i might be ready to get on and do some damage. But I dont know how to get on MP. If I click the A-10 Multiplayer icon it brings me to screen where I see no servers or people. Is there something else I should be doing to join yall?
Olivio
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 03, 2012 5:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Hellforces Multiplayer Ответить с цитатой

Anyone want a multiplayer game??

I will be using the original map and vehicles.

Game name: All Join

Server: there is only one

Password: NO PASSWORD

leave a reply or pm if you are intrested and i will tell you the times etc.

AlenochkaRuh
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 12, 2015 8:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Hellforces Multiplayer Ответить с цитатой

HEY i need help with being able to play games online with RWM
i have the correct version. Im able to launch the game. But if i join a multiplayer games, or try to, it wont show anything in the game list area....
what must i do?
pearlofTich
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 12, 2015 10:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Hellforces Multiplayer Ответить с цитатой

So Ive checked around in the forums but I cant find any mention of this topic anywhere; if I missed it in the forums please just redirect me or something.

Is it possible to create a multiplayer game and then add AI players and play with real players as well?

I have the Last Stand.

Thanks.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces (forum in english) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: