Список форумов Компания Компания "ОРИОН"
(Компьютерные игры)

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Stuck in the Catacombs
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces (forum in english)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
TOG|glowplug
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2005 7:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Stuck in the Catacombs Ответить с цитатой

I have spent more time trying to get out of the catacombs than it took me to get there.

I have pressed use, shot, clubbed, jumped and double-jumped over every stone etc there, climbed a lot of the walls but keep coming to dead ends.

The switch for the stone door seemed fairly obvious to me so I wouldn't expect the next puzzle to be too hard.

There is a room with two statues and a metal door which is the furthest I have gone in the catacombs. There is the noise of squeeking mice and grunting zombies coming from the other side of this door. I assume that is where I need to go next but am stumped as to how.

I much prefer to work these things out but after around four hours of trying I think I'd better ask for help.

PS really enjoyed it so far - for the levels of detail and lighting it is running much smoother than a number of games I've played in the last year or so.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Nick
Я здесь главный

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 26, 2005 12:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Stuck in the Catacombs Ответить с цитатой

[quote="TOG|glowplug"]The switch for the stone door seemed fairly obvious to me so I wouldn't expect the next puzzle to be too hard.[/quote]
Search for a key behind a door.

Then go to the room with two statues and a metal door, and press "use" key on the door.
TOG|glowplug
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 26, 2005 5:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks Nick.

As it turned out I had to replay the level to get the key but that's no problem.

It would seem that quick save did not record that I'd picked up the key the first time.

Any other time I redid the level I did not go back behind the stone door because I did not notice anything there the first.

I still did not notice a message or anything to say that I'd picked up a key but at least I got through. Maybe I just missed it but I was really watching out this time.
DarkViper
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 26, 2005 11:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

im confused now, i thought the game wasn;t released yet?
Nick
Я здесь главный

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 26, 2005 11:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

[quote="TOG|glowplug"]
It would seem that quick save did not record that I'd picked up the key the first time.
[/quote]

Yes, this is bug, fixed in patch. Patch coming soon.

Or another way to bypass this bug : press quick load button two times.
Nick
Я здесь главный

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 26, 2005 11:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

[quote="DarkViper"]im confused now, i thought the game wasn;t released yet?[/quote]

Australian release, not a european one. European release is coming soon.

p.s. in european release all bugs are fixed :).
TOG|glowplug
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 26, 2005 4:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I actually felt a bit silly once I picked up more keys - had thought first one was regeneration - I should have been paying more attention.

Thanks for tip about pressing quick load twice.

I thought It must have been part of the game to play right through to each auto-save (of course could save just before picking a key up then straight after using it - pfft to easy).

Both times I got all the way down to the laboratory, saved after picking up the lift key and had to exit the game to take messages. I had no other saves than the auto save which was at the beginning of Hacksley's errr...business establishment..ahem - hehe.

Not that I mind the AI seemed to get a little harder to beat each time - I like a challenge. Mainly the first floor of the laboratory - first time a number of soldiers tried to corner me in a room, I knew how to deal with that - second time they flanked me between doors. Fortunately I'd picked up the AK-117G grenades, lobbed 1 each direction over there heads to get the back guys (instead of myself) repeat (secondary) shotgunned the guys closest and made to the nearest health pack with only 5 points left - was very grateful for the bunny hop.

I'm now at next floor from that, went to the armoury but made a really careless exit. I seem to be stuck again - pretty sure I haven't save-lost keys. I think I know where to go next so I'll try the double-load. Three goes at the level is enough for first time through game - not even playing on hard yet :oops:
Huoliuhi
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 29, 2008 11:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: good friend Ответить с цитатой

Bump! thx !
LastokMIR
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 04, 2010 3:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Stuck in the Catacombs Ответить с цитатой

add the option to disable Plugins from XMB, its very annoying turn of, enter the recovery, goto plugins, and then disable.

It could be done?

Thanks
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Lola Love
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 01, 2010 5:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Stuck in the Catacombs Ответить с цитатой

So I broke my leg and now I am stuck on this couch for most of the summer. I really hate TV besides the history channel, discovery channel and other documentary type programming. Anything that actually talks about REAL things not these ridiculous "reality" TV shows. Is there anything Im missing out on? I really dont want to just watch DVDs all day long.
Lola Love
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 03, 2010 4:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Stuck in the Catacombs Ответить с цитатой

Sorry about your leg too

My friends said there should be some good shows coming out this summer. Not really sure what they are but I did hear something about a reality show about subway musicians/performers. Anyone else hear about this?
Lola Love
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 04, 2010 9:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Stuck in the Catacombs Ответить с цитатой

a big problem..
I remember those 8 leg days with 15-16 hours of duty time - perfectly legal. The thing is - you never get a break.. Its like that day, after day, after day.. 9 or 8 hours of rest = 4-6 hours of sleep.

Unfortunately, for the most part we are US or Russia and many other countries a re-active society. If there is a problem in any industry not much is going to get done until something very bad happens.. And then we over react. Time goes by and we let it go again..
petrycho
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 14, 2010 9:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Stuck in the Catacombs Ответить с цитатой

Hello all,
Pardon me if I am behind. I have had a long absence from AW and wish to fly again. However, when I get in the game, the briefs appear to be in Russian. WHat am I doing wrong, and is there a way around this.,
Thanks,
RJS
slusionusy
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 08, 2010 7:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Stuck in the Catacombs Ответить с цитатой

Im sorry for offtopic. But... U said that U will answer any question.. So, I decide that maybe U can answer that delicate question. Im sorry again, but really interested in one thing. Could U please answer this question - "Is there is any old men sitting above the clouds called God? And... Is he barefoot or not?

Sincerely yours, T-mutant :
sombboarp
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 10, 2012 4:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Stuck in the Catacombs Ответить с цитатой

hi, I am playing trough Xenon plot CPU:Evolution, but I am stuck at mission where I have to find something in Gaian Star sector. It is mission after one that makes you go to Ianamus Zura Can you please give me some tips or location of thing that I have to find ?
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces (forum in english) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: